Great interactive Mantis giveaway 3 (TEST)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrayingMantisPets

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So the next giveaway contest I will be hosting is on 6/27/15 (it will be a Saturday). I also want the giveaway to be more interactive and more fun!

Basically i will be hosting a game on a website called kahoot.it

I will make a mantis quiz that everyone can join with a special code.

Once everyone has entered I will begin the quiz. Each question will have points. The player with the most points at the end will win. Also be careful, the longer you wait to answer a question, more points will be deducted, so answer fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. So the next giveaway contest I will be hosting is on 6/25/15. I also want the giveaway to be more interactive and more fun!

Basically i will be hosting a game on a website called kahoot.it

I will make a mantis quiz that everyone can join with a special code.

Once everyone has entered I will begin the quiz. Each question will have points. The player with the most points at the end will win. Also be careful, the longer you wait to answer a question, more points will be deducted, so answer fast!
Sounds awesome!

Ok just an update i will be doing a little test so everyone gets an idea on what happens.

The Test will open at 9:30 today and will begin at 9:35

I tried to check it out and it does not recognize the pin # ??

But it sounded like fun...

i dont get any questions, i only get shapes? odd. Maybe the website isnt compatible with my tablet, ill try with the computer later. If its ever free lol