Mantidforum
Orin

Dedicated Caresheets? (Brainstorming)

Once we get the rules and template-outline done, the care sheets will be up for editing. I think we're almost there. This is a public thread. For that who don't know, Agent A and Jamurjfr have volunteered as care sheet section moderators.

Anyone able to do a care sheet for Humbertiella Ceylonica? I could give some input into critical care of new nymphs. But I could really use some info on juveniles and adults. I am finding nothing. This is a species we plan to keep permanently, but I am lost on telling when they even hit adulthood as my mommas have no wings.

39 minutes ago, mantidmomma said:

Anyone able to do a care sheet for Humbertiella Ceylonica? I could give some input into critical care of new nymphs. But I could really use some info on juveniles and adults. I am finding nothing. This is a species we plan to keep permanently, but I am lost on telling when they even hit adulthood as my mommas have no wings.

Here are two links with some information about Humbertiella care:

Caresheet 1

Caresheet 2

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have some good information on keeping Plistospilota guineensis aka "Mega mantis"? I ordered 3 and sadly one arrived dead...but I know it will be replaced. Just curious to know if there is anything specific on these. I am hoping to get a breeding pair out of them. 

Does anyone have a good caresheet for Tarachodula pantherina (Panther mantis)?

Ive got an ooth, and I’m just wondering what the basic heat/humidity requirements are do them. 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hierodula sp. have became increasingly popular. Specifically the brightly colored H. Majuscla.

Also, Rhombodera sp.

If anyone could make one, that would be great!