Thoughts on Blephorapis mendica?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuhan

Reaction score
Here's the lil guy I'm talking about: https://www.mantisplace.com/product-page/blepharopis-mendica

I remember seeing this mantis mentioned somewhere a few weeks ago, and now this place happens to have them on sale! It claims this is the first time they've been available in the US, are they really that rare?? It's a shame they're out of my price range, or I'd try to get my grubby lil hands on one myself TvT

Of course, if anyone here wants to snag a few n keep a breeding project going for us that'd be grand, wouldn't it! :3c 

No, B. mendica have been in the hobby for a long time. That price is outrageous as well.

www.panterrapets.com has them available at good prices.

Like @Velvesaid they are definitely not new. That description may be outdated. I got mine from mantidkingdom.com but panterrapets.com also has them for a good price.

No, B. mendica have been in the hobby for a long time. That price is outrageous as well.

www.panterrapets.com has them available at good prices.

Like @Velvesaid they are definitely not new. That description may be outdated. I got mine from mantidkingdom.com but panterrapets.com also has them for a good price.
That's good news then! I suppose I'm just a bit gullible, haha. I only like mantisplace for the cheap little enclosures, so I wasn't sure abt the actual insects :^P thank you both!