New addition!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DefyTheNorms

Reaction score
Yay! My L2 Giant Malaysian Shield Mantis arrived today. I'm pretty sure it's a female  :D She's beautiful! And way bigger than my L3 Budwing. Now just waiting for 2 more to arrive. 

Snip20171122_17.jpg

Sweet ive always wanted a shield but they were never instock when i could get them. What other two are on the way?

Wanting to get a shield atm. Cute little guy! Looks older than L2 to me though.

Wanting to get a shield atm. Cute little guy! Looks older than L2 to me though.
Oh maybe, I just went by the ad, which said L2 but it may be up to an L3 by now or maybe more? I have no idea... since these are first mantids lol

What a cutie! She's gonna get big, my shield just molted to adult and she's a real chunky monkey.

So I've named my new girl Femme Fatale :D And she had an unexpected but successful molt through the night! 

I also broke down and bought a Jeweled Flower mantis. Darned Black Friday sale was too enticing :p ... Now if only I could find a Black Friday sale on an Exo Terra! 

Glad to hear she had a successful molt! Where is the Black Friday sale? I’d be interested in picking up some other species.

50% off? Weird that he doesn’t advertise that... I would buy with that discount but I don’t see it
It's on his FB page, and also people on their mailing list/past customers received an email. I had to enter a code at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator: