Id love if everyone read my blog. Its a summery of being almost a year with mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s such a sweet story. I’m glad mantises have helped you so much throughout the hard times in your life. People make snap judgements all the time, and when meeting someone new, they only see you for what they think you are on the outside. You’re a fantastic writer, by the way.  :)

Thanks for posting - I very much enjoyed your point about getting attached to your mantises. I have long been a proponent of not naming animals with such a short lifespan out of fear of attachment, but you illustrated your point brilliantly.  Life is indeed short and avoiding emotional attachment only deprives ourselves of happiness.

@River Dane thank you. Fb i have been getting alot of from people. Espically on mantis keepers some of the big breeders. Im not perfect and never said i was. But i refuse to let someone boss me around or try to control me. If you ever wanna talk pm me.

@Tau874 i never thought id get attached to insects tho ive always loved them. They are my life and everything. Id risk my life for theirs. Thats stupid i know but its how i feel. Feel free to message me anytime.

@Serle thank you so much. Pm me sometime got stuff to tell you :).

i never thought id get attached to insects tho ive always loved them. They are my life and everything. Id risk my life for theirs. Thats stupid i know but its how i feel. Feel free to message me anytime.
It isn't weird to get attached to them. I have the same feeling about my mantis. I love her and even I know she will be for a short time with me, but will do everything to keep her happy like I would do for my dog. For me my mantis is part of my family.

Latest posts