Long Awaited Update

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benayla

Reaction score
Last time, I put my two Hierodula Membranacea, Shade and Toradora, in the same cage for a month. Since then put them in Toradora's cage, and ultimately she removed his head. Whether or not they mated is beyond my knowledge, but it doesn't matter, since Toradora is on the ground too. She'Z had trouble climbing because one of her back legs folded all of a sudden, I know she ate recently enough that that shouldn't be a problem. But despite all else, pretty sure she'Z dying. :(  

Gotta wait a week and half for her sister's mate to be ready. Let'Z hope this goes well. Come to think of it, the same thing happened with my first generation, the females from my first pairs both dropped dead, only Toradora managed to kill her mate before she died. Which reminds me that I still need to name NaruHina's mate. Oh yeah, I think it might've been too humid in his cage, his wings look a little funky. (He molted for the last time after I got him) 

Wait there'Z more, I also obtained my first Hierodula Majusucula. I've been feeding that bug fruit flies. Started with meal worms, but now I'm going with fruit flies. Since this is a rain forest species I spray the inside of the cage regularly. 

Latest posts