Ausar318

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synapze

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ausar318 went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. He succeeded.

Excellent communication! Fast order processing and shipping. 

Considering the importance he places on customer satisfaction, as he continues to build up his stock, some of us may need to up our game! ?

Thanks @ausar318!

Ausar318 is awesome! He worked with me to make a great trade and I received nine little healthy Creos from him. He answered all of my questions and was very easy to work with. I would DEFINITELY recommend him and I will for sure be a repeat customer. 

Thank you so much, @ausar318!

- MantisGirl13

Worked out a trade for one of my female adult tarantulas and @ausar318 was great to work with! Constant communication, gave me tips for mantid keeping, and included a free fly colony and extra. Packing was great, response was amazing, would absolutely work with again!

Can't say how happy I am! I traded a L4 Male Panther and a Thistle L2-3 for 5 Creos!! Recieved all 5 happy, healthy, and full! Shipped fast, well packed, and absolutely GREAT communication! Thank you @ausar318

Gave me a great deal on some Creo L2 nymphs for my first mantids. Excellent communication throughout the transaction and super helpful advising me on care. Was super patient with me and just absolutely delightful interacting with. I wasn't able to welcome my new mantids when they arrived, but according to my partner they were well packed, healthy, and very fiesty coming out of the box. There were also a couple extra, and one of them had apparently molted in transit. Overall this was an excellent experience and a wonderful introduction to mantid keeping. I love these new additions to my family and I'm looking forward to watching them grow up. Thank you so much, @ausar318

Latest posts