What Did You Get For the Holidays?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole 78

Reaction score
Hey everybody! 'Tis the season of giving, which means it's also the season of getting! What did you all get for Christmas or whatever other holiday you celebrate this week? I don't celebrate Christmas so I didn't get anything. Whether it's mantis related or not, what did everyone get? If you like, you can post a pic along with a description. Happy Holidays! 😊❤️👍

@Cole 78

This freakin' awesome stylus/pen.

It includes ruler markings, a screwdriver set, and spirit bubble level.  

Solid steel. 😍

20181225_201247.jpg

20181225_201258.jpg

20181225_201316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Money and credit to buy whatever insects or reptiles I wanted!!! 🤑🐜🤑 

My mantises gave me an ootheca that hatched on Christmas. I thought it was a dud since it had been sitting so long with nothing, but maybe I should have expected it since the father's name is Dashing.

I got heat pads for the mantids, 200 deli cups, an awesome poster with an Empusa pennata (cone head mantis) on it, and some books. 

- MantisGirl13

Good game? I thought to get the kids a new game. Theyre both single figits old, and play COD. 😲😣
Well, I'm one of those "kids shouldn't play this game" people 😁 I mean, it's a very violent war game. But it's awesome.

COD is fun...
I played COD until I found battlefield around 7 years ago and I gave up on COD. It's fun, but it pales in comparison to Battlefield, imo. 

I feel personally that single digit age kids should be playing things like Mario Kart and violent games should at least be saved for teens, if not adults. I know no one does this, but I'm old hahaha

I got some money, some candy, and this book from my dad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts