can't believe my blue mantis still alive

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lalapink

Reaction score
I have been searching for blue mantis for a while. nobody sell it at UK at the moment. then I found someone sell it from poland. It was an impulsive purchase. I didn't check how bad that shop is. It only has 87% positive feedback ( the lowest I have seen on ebay). The seller lie about using express delivery. It took 9 days for it to arrive my home. The baby mantis was packed in a small cup without any ventilation hole at all. and It was wrapped with one layer of fleece sheet, one layer of thick bobble wrap and one layer of newspaper. I thought the mantis has to be dead already. But it's very active. It keep running around like crazy. I don't even need to add mesh or stick in the cup ( I have to wait till it's more calm to do so). It walk around the whole cup in full speed. Once I add some flies in the cup. my blue mantis caught one right away. How did that happen? survived long trip with no air.still very active. no problem to walk in cup without mesh or stick. 

Is your your little guy still doing fine?
Yes, even not eating much but still very active. I don’t know why she’s called blue mantis. She’s so green.

DB4D7B28-C2BB-4224-B0FD-10F7EEF5DB86.jpeg

8C7BF389-B319-4BC1-B0BE-B411B996DFAD.jpeg

27024037-265C-4A70-993F-F2CA4AAD4999.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: