Will anyone be at the Pennsylvania Reptile Show Tomorrow in Oaks, PA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenphilly

Reaction score
We have been going to reptile shows for many many years, heading to the Reptile Show in Oaks, PA tomorrow...  anyone here also attending!?  Will be first time I go looking very specifically for Mantis, curious what we might see!  My daughter will be looking at some creepy crawlies too, so hopefully we might find something awesome!

I'd love to go, but I doubt I can. This is the first I'm hearing of it. 

- MantisGirl13 

We have been going to reptile shows for many many years, heading to the Reptile Show in Oaks, PA tomorrow...  anyone here also attending!?  Will be first time I go looking very specifically for Mantis, curious what we might see!  My daughter will be looking at some creepy crawlies too, so hopefully we might find something awesome!
Actually, I just talked to my parents and I can go! We're going in the morning. 

- MantisGirl13 

I'd love to go, but I doubt I can. This is the first I'm hearing of it. 

- MantisGirl13 
Where you in Pa? We are Lehigh area.  We have been going to Hamburg for longer than I can remember, but this is the first time for Oaks....  I am hoping it will be comparable to Hamburg, but it does not seem that it has been very well marketed or promoted.  I will let you know how it is!  It is the East Coast Reptile Super Expo....  I will post an update of how it goes and what we think.  It is a recurring show, here is the schedule...

[SIZE=12pt]Greater Philadelphia Expo Center[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Oaks, PA[/SIZE]
Saturday February 1, 2020 Oaks Hall D
Saturday March 28, 2020 Oaks Hall E
Saturday July 18, 2020 Oaks Hall D
Saturday September 19, 2020 Hall D Saturday November 7, 2020 Oaks Hall D

Morgantown Center
Morgantown, PA
May 16, 2020

I'm in Coatesville. I will be going tomorrow, btw. It's my first expo. 

I'm so excited! 

@Jenphilly, what time are you going to be there tomorrow?

- MantisGirl13 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I don't have FB, but my mom does. We're getting there as early as we can, so probably 9:45, 10:00, something like that. Hopefully we can run into each other! 

- MantisGirl13 

Both of you have fun!! About another month until my next local expo!

Do you see Mantis at shows? I've never seen any in all my years of reptile shows but was hoping that I had just missed them....  we have our regular show later this month, will check to see if any vendors post Mantis, my daughter does go to Hamburg often and has a contact that might have some.... she is going for frozen feeders anyway so fingers crossed!