Has anybody in the US ever ordered from Exo-Factory?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nudibranch11

Reaction score
I was thinking of ordering from them but I have had a few people tell me that they are scammers and never answer emails, and others tell me they had a great experience from them. Can anyone who’s personally ordered from them tell me how it went?

yup, I would never do it again. He sent my ooths to NY instead of my actual address on the west coast. Didn't respond for  a long time and never corrected the issue once I sent him the tracking that it went to god knows where. I got my money back from Paypal. If others had good experiences then I am definitely not part of that group.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, I would never do it again. He sent my ooths to NY instead of my actual address on the west coast. Didn't respond for  along time and never corrected the issue once I sent him the tracking that it went to god knows where. I got my money back from Paypal. If others had good experiences then I am definitely not part of that group.
Wow, that’s very helpful. Thanks for the reply!

If you want someone reputable, MantidKingdom is wonderful! I ordered from there and got 2 beautiful and healthy mantids. I’ve heard horror stories about exofactory orders coming in with sick or dead mantises— it’s a scam, don’t go for it. 

Don't order from exo factory. If you are ordering from someone, check their reviews in the breeder review section to make sure you don't get scammed or someone with a bad reputation. 

- MantisGirl13 

i got screwed from him too. He should not be allowed here.
Not sure why the admins allow it, Not only is it illegal to ship to the US, he is also screwing people out of money, and even shipping hatched ooths. Long ago his girlfriend was his partner in crime. 

Latest posts