2016 Mantid Forum calendar available to purchase

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2016 Mantidforum.net calendars are now available to purchase. Lulu has lowered their prices for 11 x 8.5 inch calendars. Therefore, I'm offering them as an alternative print on demand site this year. Both calendars are about the same size with wiring binding. Quality was similar in the past, though I haven't ordered a calendar from Lulu since they lowered their prices. Both calendars include US holidays. If anyone outside the US is interested in purchasing a calendar, please let me know as this can be customized. Currently, the high resolution calendar is only available on Zazzle. I will try to get this published on Lulu in the next ten days.

Zazzle: 2016 Zazzle Mantidforum.net Calendar The calendar includes at least one an image from every member who participated.
Regular price is $ 20.95 plus shipping. (Shipping to my house is around $ 7.00 for one calendar and a dollar extra for a second calendar.)
Zazzle offers frequent discounts ranging from 20% to 65%. You should not have to pay full price. The deals are listed under the Zazzle logo.
This calendar includes a back cover image and classic grid calendar style.

Zazzle: 2016 Zazzle High Resolution Mantidforum.net Calendar The calendar includes higher resolution images submitted by 5 participants.
Regular price is $ 20.95 plus shipping. (Shipping is around $ 7.00 for one calendar and a dollar extra for a second calendar.)
Zazzle offers frequent discounts ranging from 20% to 65%. You should not have to pay full price. The deals are listed under the Zazzle logo.
This calendar includes a back cover image and classic grid calendar style.

Lulu: 2016 Lulu Mantidforum.net Calendar
Regular price is $ 9.99 (Lowest price shipping is around $ 4.00 for one calendar.)
Lulu occasionally offers 20 to 30% discounts.
Their calendars do not include an image on the back page and the grid is frameless.

The forum does not profit from the sale of these calendars.

Thanks to everyone who participated this year!

Last edited by a moderator:

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been photographing in the Tetons this week and haven't had much time to get online. Zazzle sales have only been 25 - 30%. So, I haven't posted any. I just noticed a 35% off sale from Lulu that ends tonight. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Order today and save 35% on all print books and calendars through December 3 with code BESTGIFT35.

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order today from Lulu and save 30% on all calendars through December 6 with code WEEKEND30.

Use this code at Zazzle for 25% off calendars today.

ZAZWEEKSALES

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally a 65% off calendar deal from Zazzle that is only good today. Use this code: ITSBACKSALEZ

Lulu calendars on sale for 35% off today. Use code: LUCKY35

Last edited by a moderator:

dmina

Reaction score
Boy... I missed this! Are there any coupons available now?... Do you know?

twolfe

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dmina, Zazzle often has 20% off everything at this time of year. I typically only post when they offer 50% or more discount. If you click on the Zazzle link above, it will show you the discount for the day and the code to use.

You can try using code FAMILY30 at Lulu for a 30% discount. I think it ends today.

If not discounts are posted here or listed on their sites, try adding the item to your shopping cart, but don't complete your purchase. They often will send you a 15 - 20% discount code to use a day or two later.

Latest posts