AARON GORNEY

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Barta

Reaction score
As the (previous) owner of Mantisplace.com, I am pleased that only 2 members did not pay their bills. One of those members is Aaron Gorney I would suggest you do nt do business with this individual.

What are the details on this?
Aaron did not pay for shipping on his order of Idolomantis. When they came in he agreed to send the $25.00 owed, but did not do so. Three emails to him regarding payment were not responded to. The three emails are were successful transmissions and received by him. If Aaron would like to pay, he can contact me at nick@ bllc.net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ship before receiving full payment?

Did you ship before receiving full payment?
Yes I did ship the order without collecting the $25.00 shipping, which Aaron had missed in his order, as Aaron assured me he would send it. I did not want to hold on to Idolomantis nymphs any longer than necessary, due to their high price. The lesson is: collect up front no matter what! The good news is, about 20 members did pay who still owed due to last minute order add-ons, and Aaron is an exception to good behavior.

Latest posts