Angelofdeathzz - Nick

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey

Reaction score
Deal with Nicky was great.

Despite the cold weather , nymphs has came in good shape .

They were pack so good .

Contact with Nicky is clear and he is responsing all the time :)

Highly recommend !

First off, I just need to say that Nick is an all-around amazing and generous person! I just got a Violin mantis (Gongylus gongylodes) in the mail from him. She arrived in perfect condition. Everything was wonderfully packaged and well insulated. He even included some Bluebottle flies and larva for my new pet. Nick also told me how to care for her, and has been great about answering all my silly questions. Thanks so much, Nick! Huge hugs from me!

I got some nymphs today from Nick. The package was well packed. Delivery was on time. When things happen, he gets the job done. Thanks for the nymphs man. Will do business with him again. :D

-Joeho

I can't say enough good things about this guy! Nick is amazing! great communication and great nymphs!! well packed and quick service! :clap: :clap: :clap: it was a pleasure nick! you made it a very pleasing, stress free experience!

Just got some nymphs from Nick. Great communication, service, and shipping. Highly recommended!

Picked up a nice handful of L1s from Nick. Within 24 hours half are already L2s. I'm also not very experienced and he went out of his way to make sure I was covered and all my questions and concerns were answered. Great communication - he emailed me before I could get to it making sure things went smoothly the first night, and didn't run into any problems or have any issues. Perfect transaction and couldn't ask for a better way to get into the hobby. Already planning on dealing with him again in the near future - no doubts, no regrets...all aces.

Thanks Nick

Michael

Ordered 3 L3 Idolos from Nick. They're doing great, and he has always been very quick to respond to any questions I might have. He also gives great advice without even being asked. I would definitely order mantids from him in the future!

Nick is just the best! :D when all of my first batch of idolos turned out to be girls, nick had my back and sent me some studs!!! he is so helpful and has put up with my million questions and has had great answers for me! could not ask for better support to help get these guys to adult!!! THANKS NICK :clap: :clap:

Nick's the man. what else is there to say. multiple transactions, always satisfied, no regrets. i'm see i'll see him again soon.

Very generous person. Receive a bunch of free budwings from Nick. Arrived in perfect shape with great packaging. Highly recommend!

Recieved free nymphs from nick, great talker, great listener, great packager =P. A+ all around, thanks again dude.

Received my free budwings from Nick very generous of him and the packaging was great. All around great guy.

Nick was offering some mantis nymphs for just the cost of shipping.

I just received a very well packaged parcel from Nick with several mantises that I had requested. He did a wonderful job of packing, was very quick at shipping it, and was quite communicative and pleasant to deal with. He sent a few more nymphs than he had originally indicated, and virtually all survived.

Many props to him, and definitely someone with whom I would like to do business again, and eventually return the favor.

Just received a delivery of two large, fragile mantids from Nick and they were packed perfectly. Absolutely secure and safe. What a relief! He went the extra mile to make sure they arrived undamaged and I am very thankful for that. I'm also very thankful for his over-the-top generosity.

Thanks Nick!

Nick's a great guy. Received beautiful mantids from him that were packed wonderfully and were received in no time. He's top notch when it comes to good fast communication and making sure the buyer is informed and prepared for the animals. Everything seems to run smooth with Nick. Wish everyone handled their business, animals and customers like him.