Backfired LOL

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morpheus uk

Reaction score
I had a photo diary of my my dead leaf mantids on another forum from when i got them as hatchlings to their adult stage now, of 40 odd comments over half of them are mine, so theres not much interest in them when on the same forum a crappy phone pic of a boring common mantis gets pages of comments.

SO i posted this after adding some more photo`s today:

BTW if anyones interested ive just had a massive import of hooded mantids and feather mantids, ive got some spare to sell and i want to concentrate on those species so im giving away orchid mantids for free to make room.
I did it to see if there would be a heck of a lot more interest in the thread, but no, just got me a ###### load of PM`s :lol:

I had a photo diary of my my dead leaf mantids on another forum from when i got them as hatchlings to their adult stage now, of 40 odd comments over half of them are mine, so theres not much interest in them when on the same forum a crappy phone pic of a boring common mantis gets pages of comments. SO i posted this after adding some more photo`s today:

"BTW if anyones interested ive just had a massive import of hooded mantids and feather mantids, ive got some spare to sell and i want to concentrate on those species so im giving away orchid mantids for free to make room."

I did it to see if there would be a heck of a lot more interest in the thread, but no, just got me a ###### load of PM`s :lol:
I'd be very interested in buying some of those feather mantids; do you have any of the neon-purple ones? If we can agree on a price, I can have them picked up by private courier and flown to a little airport I know in southern Mexico, where they don't ask a lot of questions. A friend will be down there soon, and I am sure, with his experience, that he'll have no problem bringing them up to the U.S.

I had a photo diary of my my dead leaf mantids on another forum from when i got them as hatchlings to their adult stage now, of 40 odd comments over half of them are mine, so theres not much interest in them when on the same forum a crappy phone pic of a boring common mantis gets pages of comments. SO i posted this after adding some more photo`s today:

HAHA XD, poeple these days aren't interested in the weird and wicked.