Beta cage breeding?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisMart

Reaction score
I was told my someone that beta cages with separators can be used for breeding. The male and female was said to be able to breed through the holes in the beta cage separator. This way they can breed but can't kill each other. Is this true? Im wondering if its even worth a try.

Never heard of it and it makes no sense at all. There's no way they could breed through the holes in the cage.

- MantisGirl13 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I made a breeding setup but I can't upload a photo until I make more space. How do I remove photos to make more space to upload 1? My Max photo size is 0.01 MB lol.

I’m doing a breeding attempt today. The female is 2 weeks mature, and has been fed till she can’t eat. I have huge crickets for distracting her. I’ve done a lot of research and made a place where when the male is done breeding, he can just jump off the female and land in my office. He will have to whole office to hide in. Pray for me, it’s my first time and I don’t want to loose my male. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Latest posts