Bug Trader (Poison Beauties)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post is a little overdue. I bought some house flies from bug trader. Great price and hatch rate is very good. It was well packed and arrived when he stated it would. I am definitely going to buy again.

Thanks.

I bought some house files from bug trader for a very fair price. They were packed in a paper towel only and I accidentally spilled some on my floor. No big deal, but just be careful when opening the box.

Edit: he told me that this isn't normal. He was just out of bags. No need to worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up some housefly and blue bottle fly pupae from BT, excellent packaging and they arrived in a timely fashion. Definitely recommended

Got some more house flies from BT, and some Blue Bottles this time. Everything was packed really, really well. He even foam insulated the box and included cold packs. All for the cheapest price anywhere online(that I can find). Really awesome, nothing bad to say at all.

Just received a screen door made by BT. I love it. Quality work, great idea. Fast shipping, and all packed in excelsior! A+++++++