Bugsincyberspace.com (Peter Clausen) (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjWillMcGlone

Reaction score
Great site to order from. Got my mantids quick and flawless. Will do more business. Ordered 5 Unicorns 2 Male Spiny Flower Mantis 5 Taiwanese Flower Mantis. They even packed more just in case a few died on the way.

[SIZE=12pt]This vendor always sends ordered critters, books or supplies fast fast fast, and very well packed! Two thumbs up![/SIZE]

Joseph :D

Excellent breeder. Peter is very professional and did everything he could to accomodate me, even holding on to 4 extremely sought after Orchid mantids while I came up with the money. He also included a bunch of houseflies for my hungry ghosts even though his own supplies were depleted.

I highly recommend Peter as an insect breeder and I will do business with him again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello - Great website. I bought #4 AZ Unicorns 5/7, and they're still alive! Actually, they have it pretty good.

Peter doesn't advertise this, so maybe I shouldn't say anything. Ok, I ordered three and got four.

I'll order from Peter again because he answered my emails within 24hrs, his prices are great, and he has healthy

stock. Good Luck - Ron

Got my 4 Pseudovates arizonae from him today. All arrived in perfect condition and ready to eat. :D

Peter and I just completed a trade. Everything I got came in perfect condition! This guy know how to ship his bugs so that they arrive alive. :)

I purchased 2 Giant Asian and 2 Ghost nymphs from Peter at Bugs in Cyberspace several weeks ago. Ordering and shipping went well and was prompt. Communication from Peter about the order was great. He packed the 4 mantis nymphs very nicely and secure for the trip.

All four nymphs arrived in great condition (except one of the Giant Asians was missing a middle left leg, but it regenerated since he molted). They are all healthy, eating well, and I'm very pleased with the transaction and my new babies! I highly recommend Peter's service with no reserves.

I received a female peacock mantis from Peter at an absurdly low price. She arrived in great shape and started eating immediately. Peter also tossed in a free ooth for luck! Will I deal with him again? You bet!

Hey, just wanted to give Peter some props on how fantastic of a job he's done. I ordered a beautiful little Pseudoharpax virescens (Flower Mantis) which was at L4. When I ordered the Mantis, I thought that $10 was a bit high for an insect until I actually received the Mantis. It's in GREAT condition! It's a beautiful specimen and Peter packed the mantis so safely, so securly.. I'm actually shocked that he makes any kind of a profit from this guy! The box was big enough to fit maybe, 12-16 DVD movie cases. Inside the box was PLENTY of stuffing, a zip-loc bag with Fruit Fly larvae, a heat pack, and of course, a round, clear, plastic container holding the mantid. The container walls were nice and soft because Peter put paper towel on the inside. This little clear plastic container is actually so nice, I'm using it to hold the mantis (with some dirt/coco fiber and of course a very nice tropical leaf) and when the mantis gets a bit bigger, I'll be keeping it to hold other babies.

As if that's not enough, I actually changed my order with Peter AFTER the sale had been made and he was VERY accommodating.

A+++ for sure!

I just received some grubs from Peter, they were packaged wonderfuly and were shipped fast! Can't say enough good things, looking forward in doing more business with Peter :)

O.K. all you mantis shippers out there! Peter has just raised the "shipping quality" bar a little higher!

We started talking anout a shipment over a week ago, I think, when the weather in Yuma was in the cool end of the nineties (around 35C), but by the time I had finsihed changing my order and asking questions, we realized that the temp today was supposed to be 103F. This concerned Peter a lot, but me only a bit, because it would still be in the nineties while the package was out for delivery and these were S. limbata, Coming Home, but just after noon today, it was already 107F (40C+), not really hot, but not good for packaged mantids!

All five mantids arrived alive, though one, unpredictably and unavoidably, has had a bad molt. They were in individual pots and the box was completely encased inside with styro, with one of those nifty gel "Polar Packs," but even a glacier couldn't survive our weather! That is my last shipment until the Fall! :D

Thanks Peter.

[SIZE=14pt]Yellow there :D , 1st post Peter is cool when you deal with him, he always reply fast. I hadnt made out a feedback for him befor, from when I had order some tarantulas from him and 2 got sick, but he sent me some to replace them, all of them are in good health still to this day.[/SIZE]

2nd post

Now the roaches I got from Peter came in yesterday are very well, and the books are still good too. Peter is helpful with things also.

I will buy from him again.

Danny PS sorry Peter, about the lateness of the 1st post.

made an order and things went oddly Wierd lol, all and all good person to deal with, sent alot extra including some flys! will deal with him again i can say that comfortably, thank you a bunch peter!

Douglas

I just got the 3 water bugs that I ordered from Peter and 2 more extras! All were very active when I opened them up. Great packing Peter! He also added some flies as well and answered all my questions! They were so ready eat that one ate another one less 2 hours after being in their new home, but he can't controll that.

Thanks again Peter, I look forward to buying from you again!

Peter donated a live ground mantis for my mantis display at bugfest. Thanks Peter!

First time I ordered bugs from the internet, I am glad I went with Peter. I got my mantids within two days of the day they were shipped, I got an extra one, all of them arrived very healthy, one even molted in transit and is completely healthy! They are also really really cuuuute ^____^

All questions were answered via e-mail, often within minutes of sending. Before ordering, his information available on his website aided me in caring for wild-caught mantises as well.

Got a mantis from Peter. Arrived in great shape. Thanks Peter.

Perfect Packing, mantis is doing good. The 100 fly pupae have hatched and are driving my gf crazy but the mantids love them. I just need to figure out a way to get them in the cage and not to escape. Freezing has been working well. Thanks again, the african is eating lots of the house flies!

Latest posts