BugsInCyberspace.com - Peter Clausen

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njnolan1

Reaction score
Sorry if a thread already exists. I took a quick look and didn't see one but I can't imagine that there wouldn't already be one for this seller. Bugsincyberspace.com.

Peter is awesome with his communication, deals, and overall transactions. I personally recommend buying from him. This is my third transaction and like usual the animals showed up alive, active and healthy. Check his website out!

Last edited by a moderator:
The fruit flies I bought came through the mail and survived the cold wonderfully! Peter really knows how to pack a box. He included and extra container of fruit flies too! I have never been disappointed yet. Im looking forward to buying from him again!

Just putting this here, but I really, really love the little shakers the fruit flies come in. Also for some reason, they're much more chill than a lot of other fruit fly cultures I've had; using the shakers has had me chasing a considerably less amount of stray escapees.

I ordered the Isopods in Captivity book, several firsts there - my first Orin book and my first order with Peter on his website. ;) The book was shipped out the next day and arrived quickly too. So far I haven't been able to read much in the book, too many pesky things lately (had to help move the last several hours). Anyway, I am glad I got the book and would recommend Peter and his site to anyone.

Yes I have ordered from Peter as well.my mantis came very secure,healthy,and even molted on the journey.

Will continue to be a customer! 5 stars

Just received my shipment today and I’m very impressed, He was very responsive to inquiry. Everything came in at the time that was expected, impeccable packaging. A++++ all the way! Very happy and plan on being a repeat customer!

Thanks Peter! 

My children are home, safe and well. Much kudos 

With local fruit flies being non-existent, a nearby shipper a bust with them previously, I checked in with Peter like I should have from the start. Even though they were listed as out of stock on his website he had some.

While he is on the other side of the US from me in the middle of winter (well 2 days now from February 3rd the official day), the flies arrived safely and are absolutely thriving!

They arrived well packaged in a insulated box with a still warm heat pack, and when removed from the packing paper and insulated lid, it looked like a custom foam fitted case. I got both Drosophila Melanogaster and Hydei cultures, and a close inspection shows no mites/mold/or other common issues with others, and only one single dead fly between both cultures. Also they had plenty of adult flies for feeders if needed immediately, and enough left over for starting more cultures too. :D

As I do not live by a major USPS hub, Express shipping is 2 days to me and so is Priority mail, but they made the trip perfectly. I highly recommend Peter for any needs, in warm weather or winter.
thumbs-up2.gif

2-1-18ffpeter1.jpg

2-1-18ffpeter2.jpg

Ordered a regal jumping spider and some yellow porcelain roaches. Everything came alive and well, and two extra roaches were sent! Everyone’s active, eating, and so far very healthy. Fantastic transaction, I would love to order from him again. I highly recommend!