Circle Pet

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
Circle Pet is the most reliable exotic pet shop you can ever go to. They know just about everything there is to know about exotic pets. They had a lot of useful things used for mantids too! They have a very good fruit fly culture bottle, fruit flies are included. They also had sphagnum moss, very clean peat moss, twig ropes you can buy by inches, actual good clean branches, barks, logs, and insect containers with a ventilated mesh lids. They also have plastic versions of every plants,barks,and branches in there for you lazier people. :p

Their reptiles are always nice and healthy. Their shop looks so clean and nice. There isn't ONE time where i walked into that store and saw a mess around the store and the tanks. They even have silkworms, and other larva like things. They always gutload their crickets with a formula that isn't just specialized for reptiles, but safe for invertebrates too! You don't worry about your mantis collapsing after you fed it a cricket from Circle Pet.

You can get really good, top quality items for a reasonable prise. Except for the insect container I think that's a little overpriced. <_<

They don't only sell reptiles, they sell scorpions, tarantulas, camel spiders, birds, mammals, fishes, and weird things i never even seen before!

I seriously don't have anything negative to say about this store. It's just so great and convenient. I'm telling you, this is NOT a Petco, Petsmart, or your local fish store, THIS IS EXOTIC PET CITY!

I don't know if you guys have it near you, but there is one popular here in Long Beach.

If you live in California or around long beach, I suggest taking a look around.

CP50.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]CIRCLE PET[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
where about's in LB? i live in Lakewood, which is next door, so it could be pretty convienient! (i cant spell, sorry)Can you put up their address, etc...?

Thanks!
HEY Obregon! Aren't you on terraforum? I think you got mantids from Adam.

1940 Ximeno Avenue

Long Beach, CA 90815

Here's their address

They have a site:http://www.circlepet.com/index.htm

but it seems they don't sell critters through it, only supplies.

Luck for me its only an hour or so away!
Yeah their site only sell supplies, but you just gotta go to their shop. It's real great, right now they're going through some maintenance so a few stuff that I was looking for was unavailable at the time. Maybe about another week or so they'll fix everything up.

Latest posts