Cloud the Dinosaur King's Other Inverts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Reaction score
I have four other inverts. My Mexican Fireleg Tarantula, Hookfang, my Marbled Orbweaver, Lady Halloween, and my Giant Leopard Moth Catterpillar, Sr. Moustache. I also have a Spitting Spider, Whitney. I hope that you all like the pictures.

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

original.jpg

Great collection and some beautiful spiders.

Tarantulas both fascinate me and repel me. They are gorgeous creatures but just knowing those all to visible fangs are hiding beneath that fuzzy face makes me shudder a bit. I really wish spiders were not illegal here in Iceland as I would have loved to try raising a Tarantula from a tiny hatchling to a enormous adult in order to get over my foolish willies. I assume it would be a lot like mantises for me. If someone had just handed me an adult Chinese mantis I would have likely balked at holding it but when you raise it from a spec all that fear is lost.

Nice pictures! Did you catch or buy the orb Weaver? Also, noticed your a how to train your dragon fan with the name hookfang :lol: