COLEOPTERA (Beetles)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love beetles! Sadly the beetle-keeping hobby seems pretty small. I've been wanting some blue feigning death beetles for quite a while, but finding anyone that actually has any has been really hard. Beetleforum is pretty neat, albeit also pretty small and slow.

I love beetles! Sadly the beetle-keeping hobby seems pretty small. I've been wanting some blue feigning death beetles for quite a while, but finding anyone that actually has any has been really hard. Beetleforum is pretty neat, albeit also pretty small and slow.
SMALL?! SMALL?!?!?

Ever heard of the beetle craze in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand? It's insane! Some beetle species I have are worth well over 200 bucks! It's an incredible community! I'm going to be starting up my own website pretty soon... I'll buy a domain and all. I'd say ask Peter C if he has any of what you are looking for. If you get into Stag Beetles, the hobby is HUGE! Same with rhinos. I know a guy who breeds various impressive species. I have a couple myself.

SMALL?! SMALL?!?!?

Ever heard of the beetle craze in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand? It's insane! Some beetle species I have are worth well over 200 bucks! It's an incredible community! I'm going to be starting up my own website pretty soon... I'll buy a domain and all. I'd say ask Peter C if he has any of what you are looking for. If you get into Stag Beetles, the hobby is HUGE! Same with rhinos. I know a guy who breeds various impressive species. I have a couple myself.
Hahaha, I guess I meant small in America, I know it's an awesome hobby in Asian countries. It's just been hard for me to find anywhere that's at least English-based and actively breeding. :blush:

Latest posts