Corn snake

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisGirl13

Reaction score
For my birthday yesterday, my parents gave me permission to buy a corn snake! I'm really excited, and trying to figure out which one I want and where I want to buy it from. I'm seriously thinking about this female: (not my pic)

IMG_7011.jpeg

But I'm also considering a few others. If I get this girl, then I'll be getting her on Friday. 

- MantisGirl13 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the colors on her. and she is small, that makes her cute. (how do you see what gender a snake is?)

Cool that your parents let you keep a lot of animals.

I like the colors on her. and she is small, that makes her cute. (how do you see what gender a snake is?)

Cool that your parents let you keep a lot of animals.
Yeah, she definitely has colors! She's grown since that picture too. 

You can tell the gender of a snake by a few different methods, called popping and probing. They should only be done by professionals though, so as to not hurt the snake. 

My parents are great! They love all of my animals (except my tarantula) and they are super supportive of my hobbies. 

- MantisGirl13 

My girl (still nameless...help!) is growing quickly! She's shed twice since I got her and is eating two pinkies a week. 

IMG_20200423_182737_809.jpg

IMG_20200419_195017_263.jpg

- MantisGirl13 

Latest posts