CosbyArt

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAME

Tenodera sinensis (the one and only)
Reaction score
Made a trade with CosbyArt for a batch of his homegrown cricket feed. I must say, I..... Sir.. Am a very happy camper! :)

Communication, Packing, and shipment was incredibly quick, I even received my package a day early. I will indeed be doing more trades and more business with CosbyArt in the future. Good job friend!

SideNote: The feeders absolutely love your formula! Ive never seen all my feeders (literally) come out and all eat at once like this.

SideNote: The feeders absolutely love your formula! Ive never seen all my feeders (literally) come out and all eat at once like this.
Thank you for the kind words, and the first ever feedback for me. I'm glad to see your crickets love the feed too. :D

I purchased the fruit fly blaster from cosbyart and it has made feeding my nymphs a much easier and less time consuming process. Best part of using it is shooting the flies into the nymph containers and hearing them bounce off the bottom. Fast shipping, good communication, good price. I enjoyed doing business with Cosbyart and i hope to again the future.

I have done a couple deals with CosbyArt... He is a great shipper, packer and communicator.. always extremely generous... I will always recommend him..