Creobroter is in rough shape

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wolven

bug-cats or cat-bugs? That is the real question.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had an escapee on Sunday and found them when sweeping the kitchen floor. By that I mean I swept the poor thing and hurt it. It lost two rear leg and it's acting like it's others are janked up (lifting them up) The raptorial claws are fine and if there's any internal damage, it's minimal since it ate just fine. This nymph is L3 I believe since it molted during transport on Thursday. Problem is it has trouble hanging onto the the sponge I've set it on. It fell once and I'm worried they won't be able to molt properly to heal the damage. They can't molt on a flat surface can they? I've got it in a 9z deli cup with a paper towel on top of a bit of cushioning. There's a sponge cork spanning of the top of the lid to the bottom, and I've got the nymph clinging to the side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You lose nothing by trying, it would not make it without trying. 
Indeed. The baby is still lively and knocks themselves upside occasionally, but they've got the right idea haha. I think it'll be alright. I've already nymph-proofed the container. These little guys are derpy and I love them. 

Latest posts