Dance dance dance dance....

Help Support Mantidforum:

brytewolf

Reaction score
Hello, I'm bryte!

I'm currently living in Texas, and have loved bugs for a very long time! My first pets were grasshoppers I scooped up at the side of the road xD. Mantids have always been my favorite though, and I took the plunge after a great deal of research and just ordered a few ghost mantids (who I call leaf friends) off mantid kingdom today. I am very excited!! 8D

Looking forward to meeting everyone here and sharing in the fun and knowledge!

The Wolven

bug-cats or cat-bugs? That is the real question.
Reaction score
Leaf frens like to wiggle. But can they out-wiggle the stick frens? We shall see.

Yes I'm referring to stickbugs.

brytewolf

Reaction score
Leaf frens like to wiggle. But can they out-wiggle the stick frens? We shall see.

Yes I'm referring to stickbugs.

Stick frens are another favorite of mine!! I'd love to see a dance off between the two xD

Tho....I don't think stick frens do the little butt wiggle, so leaf frens might have a leggy up! hehehe

The Wolven

bug-cats or cat-bugs? That is the real question.
Reaction score
Stick frens are another favorite of mine!! I'd love to see a dance off between the two xD

Tho....I don't think stick frens do the little butt wiggle, so leaf frens might have a leggy up! hehehe
Stick frens have the leg part lol.

brytewolf

Reaction score
Hey there, welcome! I remember having a pet jumping spider back in highschool haha, they're fun lil dudes
Thank you for the welcome!! Jumping spiders are so freaking cute XD I would have loved to have one in high school lol.

Latest posts