Davedood

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davedood

Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought I would start a feedback for myself. If you have purchased mantids from me, please leave a review. Thanks

Dave Larsen

Red Dragon Reptiles

I recently bought 5 ghost mantids from davedood for an extremely reasonable price. He shipped them Monday and I got them Tuesday meaning little stress for the little guys. All was packaged well, with an included heat pad just in case. To my surprise he also threw in a free one which was just another gold star for him :lol:

All 6 were nice and plump and looked healthy. It was a real pleasure doing business with davedood!

Will buy from again if I get the opportunity ;)

Edit: Forgot to add that he was very good with answering all my question/request also ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought 5 ghost mantids from davedood for an extremely reasonable price. He shipped them Monday and I got them Tuesday meaning little stress for the little guys. All was packaged well, with an included heat pad just in case. To my surprise he also threw in a free one which was just another gold star for him :lol: All 6 were nice and plump and looked healthy. It was a real pleasure doing business with davedood!

Will buy from again if I get the opportunity ;)

Edit: Forgot to add that he was very good with answering all my question/request also ;)
Pretty much had the exact same experience as Yeatzee with one difference: I only ordered 3 ghost mantids! :p

All 3 arrived overnight & I got a free little guy, too! Also, all mantids arrived healthy, alert and full of personality! One crawled right on my finger while another ran away and kept looking back at me! So cute!!! :lol:

Thank you, Dave!

Will buy from again!!!

-Dinora

I had opted for priority mail. Dave was a little hesitant about it, seeing as he had a bad experiance with it once. To my satisfaction I got my Ghost mantis this week, alive and well. Sadly the fruit flies he threw in for the free l1 nymph didn't make it, but the young nymph did. Both had molted during shipping, and still they were unharmed, and healthy. Like the others said he did a great job packing. This guy loves his mantis. All in all great transaction.

I have just received my package from Dave. The nymphs he sent are all looking healthy, and are in perfect shape. This is my first transaction with Dave, and hopefully will not be my last. His communication is very fast! His packing is flawless. I will be doing bussiness with him again.

Thank-you!

Paul

Just received mantis from Dave. He is very generous and does an excellent packing job and sends very healthy and plump specimens. I can tell Dave really cares about the hobby and I highly recommend him as a breeder. I am glad he is part of the mantidforum community. :)

Arkanis

just got the ghost mantids today! perfect packaging, great communication, and incredibly healthy mantids! will definately purchase more from you! thanks!

I received 5 ghosts and Dave threw in a couple free Texas Unicorns as well. Everyone was in fine condition probably due to the great packing and fast delivery. I highly recommend him!

I got 6 ghosts (1 male and 1 female, 4 babies). Dave sent a couple free Texas Unicorns too. great packing and fast delivery. everything was super-cool, fast and easy!

I ordered 10 P. whalbergii (spiny flower mantis) last week when they were at L2 and about to go to L3. Dave held them back (without taking my money) until they had molted to L3. He sent them out yesterday and I got them today (although this is a "second day Express" zip!) in great shape. Nymphs of this species that I have had in the past always looked a little bad tempered, but these looked smug and contended.

Packing was excellent as was the price, and I shall certainly do business with Dave again.

:D Dave sent me mantids in the middle of winter in New Hampshire. Packing and shipping was perfect. All arrived happy and ready to eat.

Thanks David,

Dave sent me ghost nymphs--both the ones ordered and a few extra! And everybody arrived in great shape. The packing was wonderful. I will definitely buy mantids from him in the future. Thanks, Dave.

I just purchased 6 ghost mantids from Dave and they arrived safe and sound in a most excellent packing job. He even threw in some extras! Dave is very quick to respond to messages and I would absolutely do business with him again. All of my specimens are healthy, very active and they came at a great price. I highly recommend doing business with him!

-Katie

Latest posts