Does anybody know how to find stag and rhino beetles in the U.S.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisfan101

Reaction score
How do you find them? I only found 1 female D. tityus and 1 male P. capreolus.

Species I'm looking for

Grubs/larvae of...

D. Tityus

L. elaphus

C. piceus

Go to lights at night like a gass station or a menards, it works best next to a forest, If you get any beetles I'd be interested in live or dead stock

I currently have a D. Tityus female, a P. Capreolus, some P. Punctata grubs, and about 5 or 6 D. Tityus eggs.

I'd be interested in any P. capreolus but only females or a pair, and the D. Tityus, I'd mainly be interested in a trade, I'm willing to trade anything in my for sale add.

I'd be interested in any P. capreolus but only females or a pair, and the D. Tityus, I'd mainly be interested in a trade, I'm willing to trade anything in my for sale add.
Well unfortunately I only have a P. capreolus male but I do have a D. tityus female(wild caught), a Green June beetle, and a BUNCH of Pelidnota punctata grubs.

Also, could you PM me so i can see what beetles you offer for trade? Also, if you need any photos of the insects mwntioned above, I would be happy to show you some. The D. tityus is currently escalating in egg production, I should mention.

Latest posts