• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

feeders! some free, some for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello all!

so I have a few feeders available

first, free Pycnoscelus surinamensis and Nauphoeta cinerea available! I will send cups of ~150 mixed (you can request more)

If the intent is to just feed them off, let me know and I won't include substrate from the bins. If you wish to start your own colony, I will include some substrate to assist in seeding the various symbionts the newborn roaches will need in order to develop properly!

Also, I have small, 8oz cylinder bottle fruitfly cultures available for people with smaller collections. I currently have mostly Drosophila hydei but if they become popular enough I will make them regularly

20211215_143802.jpg

D. melanogaster are $3 each (only 1 available currently but I will make some more today or tomorrow) and D. hydei are $6 each

US only and y'all know the drill

USPS priority shipping with insulation and heat pack $12, USPS express with insulation and heat pack will be between $45 and $55

UPS shipping will vary, but ground is around $14, 2-day is up to $30, and overnight can be $55-$130 depending

LAG ONLY if A: you chose an overnight option and B: it arrives on time

PM if interested

I will be away next week so shipping will occur until Friday, then resume on the 27th. I will not be shipping between December 31st and January 4th

Latest posts