• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: downsizing a bit!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey all,

I have the following available now:

a few i4 Popa spurca, I think I have 5 or 6. $12 each

i5-subadult Otomantis scutigera $8 each

mated females of Polyspilota aeruginosa $30 each, I have an ooth for $25 too

2 i4/5 females Omomantis zebrata $12 each

one old female Pseudovates species and some ooths from her and 3 late girls. I am NOT sure if hatching will occur or if the female will live longer, so just pay shipping on the whole lot of these

sexed i3/4 Hierodula majuscula $15 each

I also have a few i5ish Parasphendale affinis, just pay shipping for these as a lot of their siblings failed to thrive and died

in about 2-3 weeks I will also have

i2 Popa spurca $9 each

i2 Oxyopsis peruviana $15 each

i2 Stenophylla lobivertex $150 each

mated females of H. majuscula and H. venosa- $45 each. the male H. majuscula successfully molted to adulthood last night! the H. venosa are a week ahead

first come, first served! I also have extra i2 Creobroter gemmatus and i2 Galinthias amoena I am letting go for just $6 each

shipping is with heat pack and insulation

USPS priority is around $12, express probably $45. UPS will depend. I could get a shipping quote from pirate ship on any method and charge according to that (adding a few dollars to factor for underestimation of package weight or size plus shipping material, etc)

LAG only if A: an overnight option is used and B: the package isn't delayed

as always, US only here is my feedback

Latest posts