FunSizedZoo.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synapze

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased 3 M. religiosa specimens and received 4. Specimens appear very healthy and have good appetites. Packaging was top-notch. Great communication and a smooth no-hassle transaction. Will definitely do business with @FunSizedZoo in the future. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I purchased 6 Ghost Mantis from FunSizedZoo(FSZ) and could not be more pleased with my overall transaction. First of all the Ghosts were in great condition and began eating right away. The packaging of the Ghosts was incredible. You can tell that FSZ really care about the mantis by the care that was taken to ship them. I had some overall care questions and my questions were answered very clearly and I learned a lot from my discussions with FSZ. I will definitely be doing business with FSZ again. Awesome 5 Star Transaction ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So a few months ago I decided to order a Ghost Mantis from FunSizedZoo.com. I had heard good things from them but I decided to try it out myself.

I ordered an L5 Ghost Mantis for a relatively cheap price, one that I was happy with. After I ordered, I decided to email the website with my order number and see if they had any Ghosts with black coloration. The man who replied was very nice, he told me that it was difficult to tell what color a Ghost would be until L6-L7. However, he told me that he would gladly take his best guess and get me the darkest colored Ghost he could find. 

A few days later he sent out an email that there had been an accident at his apartment with water pipes and that he was not able to ship out orders the day he had promised. I said this was fine, accidents happen. After just less than a week, my Ghost came and it was active and healthy! He told me that he had forgotten to check which gender my mantis was and said that I was welcome to send a photo. I did, and he informed me that I had a female Ghost mantis.

Funsizedzoo.com had excellent customer service and gave me a healthy, live mantis (even going out of their way to find me a specific color). I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a mantis in the US.

I purchased a Spiny Flower and Ghost for a cheap price and they came happy and healthy. Nick was happy to answer any questions and any possible requests. He also responded quickly to any emails. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can't wait to purchase from him again!

I've talked to Nick at FunSizedZoo for some time, always gave me good advice. Last month I successfully traded him some Brunner's Stick nymphs for a Grizzled Mantis. The Mantis in question came alive, healthy and on time. He provided the necessary materials for me to ship back the Brunner's and gave me packing instructions (first time I'd ever shipped live mantids myself) and they arrived back to him healthy. Nothing but good things to say.

I ordered four Psuedocreobotra Wahlbergi from Nick and Emily and I had such a fantastic experience! They threw in an extra and the packaging was just magnificent. I would highly recommend FunSizedZoo! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Latest posts