Ghann's cricket farm

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorcham427

Reaction score
OK, thought I'd enlighten some of you on here. Ghann's offers this program called GREAT BREEDER PROGRAM, and you literally get crickets in bulk at a very sexy/cheap price.

When I had a lot more mouths to feed, I was buying 5,000 1/8 inchers, each 1,000 was only $3.00!!!

You can also get adults as low as 1,000 for only $7.00!

Ghanns is the best in my opinion, and they never ship old adults just in case you like buying adults.

That's some great pricing!
Their GREAT BREEDER PROGRAM is insanely low priced, and the over night shipping is a plus, yeah it is a little bit costly, but ghann's shipping schedule is packed, so they can over night ship you crickets for a whole lot cheaper than most other companies can. Plus, over night shipping is awesome, crickets DO take a beating in 2-3 day transit, especially if it's anywhere below 60 or above 90.

Their GREAT BREEDER PROGRAM is insanely low priced, and the over night shipping is a plus, yeah it is a little bit costly, but ghann's shipping schedule is packed, so they can over night ship you crickets for a whole lot cheaper than most other companies can. Plus, over night shipping is awesome, crickets DO take a beating in 2-3 day transit, especially if it's anywhere below 60 or above 90.
whats the web site address? i am gonna have to start doing this soon lol

http://www.ghann.com...CFR9bagodVSJ0Qw

I have ordered from them, not that impressed, but what do I know! I do not see a breeders special though.
follow there breeder program page, or better yet... Email them, and then they will email you back a few questions, stating that you do breed animals that eat crickets.

Not sure where else you can find that price, no where I bet!

I ordered 2000 crickets from Ghann's on Monday and they arrived today via FedEx. I haven't seen a single dead one in the whole box either. There is over 2000 for sure, and I've only saw 3 crickets (from the 2000) that are a different size than I ordered. I found no ants or spiders, and only one beetle (dermestid) larvae (which is much less than even when I get a couple dozen crickets from my local pet store).

I'm very happy with my order, and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy crickets online! Also if you order the DVD from them, where they are featured on the Discovery channel show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, they charge only a penny for it (with a order) - and it is the entire episode, and includes about 17 minutes of bonus footage that was not aired too. It is well worth watching. :D

I got a order of 1500 crickets last week and even with the 26F low overnight temperature here I had less than a 10% die-off rate from my Ghann's order. It was well worth it as my recent cricket purchase from a local pet store resulted in 100% die-off, and was informed the pet store's stock was exposed to excessive cold on a truck to the store.

My box arrived in a foam sleeve, placed inside another box, and had a heat pack. For less then $50 including the FedEx overnight shipping, that made the surviving crickets cost about $0.03 each compared to my local pet store prices of $0.10 to $0.13 each, a ridiculous difference. I recommend Ghann's to anyone needing crickets. :)

I love ghann's cricket farm!

every 6 weeks or so I order a few thousand mixed sized banded crickets, and they come in very healthy! these crickets are super hardy and last until I use them up! ok the adults often die of old age but I don't get huge nymph die-offs, plus they are very inexpensive and friendly!