• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ghost nymphs i2-i6 and Adult female venosas

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatsuneko

Reaction score
Kalamazoo, Michigan USA

Hello!

I currently have ghosts i2-i6 availible.  1 is $15, 3-5 is $13 each, and it goes on from there. 

I also have fresh (3/22 or later) adult female venosas (yellow wings, greenish yellow head, pink/red chest, as well as just green) availible and molting to adult currently for $25/each. 

Clearing out room for orchid nymphs coming soon! 

I was recently unexpectedly in the hospital and my spouse combined some of my net cages full of ghost nymphs, so I am not 100% sure what instar each nymph is.  I2 and i3 are pretty easy to figure out, but I can only make an educated guess for i4, i5, and i6.  If you absolutely need a specific age, I may not be able help you, but I'm absolutely willing to try! 

Bulk pricing:
Bulk pricing is availible starting at 10 mantids for ghosts.  If you want multiple venosas, message me and we will work something out. 😊

Shipping is US only (from Michigan), cost is based on zipcode, and include FedEx overnight, FedEx 2-day, USPS express, and USPS Priority.  Overnight FedEx has live arrival guarantee, the others do not because of how erratic shipping has been in some areas.  (FedEx 2-day has been very reliable, USPS Priority has not)

I would need the number of each species of mantis you interested in and your zipcode to give you shipping estimates.  I carefully ship with heat packs and insulation as needed, and I check the weather ahead of time to make sure there are no storms and that the  temps don't dip too low.

Shipping methods availible are FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2 Day, USPS Express, and USPS Priority.  The overnight and express have a live arrival guarantee.  FedEx 2-day does not, but has generally been pretty reliable.  USPS Priority is the cheapest, and is at your own risk.  USPS is still having delays and issues in some areas of the country, so please understand that I cannot guarantee live arrival if you choose that option.

Shipping on Mondays unless otherwise discussed. 

Email: [email protected] 

Facebook messenger: https://m.me/nefariously.plotted

Please leave a mesaage/email, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can! 

Ashley Hochstein

20210326_183209.jpg

20191027_115021.jpg

20210422_165533.jpg

20210409_161318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts