glock34girl

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got hf yesterday and i must say she has an awesome idea putting that hole in the cup lid, the flies can emerge and escape the cup but honey wont get all over the pupae :D

I have to submit another review because my latest order of HFs and BBs was exceedingly well-packed, and included some appreciated information. And shipping from CA to NC by priority only took two days. Very professional, definitely recommended!

from cali to alabama 2 days with priority. i wondered why there was a box fee. i see why , the packaging is awesome very professional. great deal with her and will do business again.

Excellent packing, checked up on the order, overall great service. Highly recommended!

Wow, a mantis would be lucky to be packaged and shipped as well as these flies were! Nothing but the utmost care.

another deal gone awesome, her bluebottle pupae has the highest hatch rate than anyi have seen, the key is hers are fresh and not some that has been refridgerated for a week before shipped, this means they come out healthy looking.

Ordered some BBs and after the first batch oddly not hatching she replaced them which not everyone would do,so I really appreciate it and we now have loads of flies hatching,packed well and shipped fast,the first batch could have just got too hot in the post or so,definitely a good deal if you're in need of flies

Thanxx again for the BBs sorry for all the trouble,got a great batch today,highly reccomended and she definitely goes out of her way,which is not something everyone would do,so I appreciate it,and so does my tiny hoarde :)