Great service at Reptilefood.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikhailsDinos

Reaction score
Okay, I was with wormman for a few years. Then one of my buddy's that owns 200 geckos said, (why are you buying from them)! Then he tells me that reptilefood.com is cheaper & the crickets come alive during winter shipments. Well he was very right, I have not had any problems with this company. They are very cheap for the amazing quality I get, The crickets are very healthy & are nicely feed when they arrive at your door. I highly recommend them for cricket buying!

http://www.reptilefood.com/reptilefood/

Edit:

They also are very fast with shipping parcels out. They have some nice fruit fly cultures too. :)

They are small vials of fruit flies & they do produce 50-100 flies. I would say good quality too. I use the small vials for my nymphs after I've used them.

$4 for 4 FF cultures and 50-100 flies per cultures doesnt seem bad at all... depends on the quality too...

I'm glad you like them as much as I do. ;) They are great during the winter months, For live arrival.

Ordered crickets because Mikhailsdino recommended them, they came on time and I have no complaints! I will use them again!

They are small vials of fruit flies & they do produce 50-100 flies. I would say good quality too. I use the small vials for my nymphs after I've used them.
$4 for 4 FF cultures and 50-100 flies per cultures doesnt seem bad at all... depends on the quality too...
Would i really need 200-400 FF for an ooths worth of nymphs?

I would think so... depends on the species? Nymphs eat a lot. When they start to hatch out, You will quickly need more than that. But give the vials of fruit flies a try? See how long they last for you & how many fruit flies they produce in your care?

Would i really need 200-400 FF for an ooths worth of nymphs?

UPDATE, I am sorry to say their crickets did not last long, I just ordered again from Grubco. They were dying at a fast rate, didn't do anything different then usual, so I went back to u no who!

Weird, I've never had a problem with the crickets. Sorry to hear this Rebecca.

UPDATE, I am sorry to say their crickets did not last long, I just ordered again from Grubco. They were dying at a fast rate, didn't do anything different then usual, so I went back to u no who!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wormman crickets always arrive alive in the winter. I will check out this place though too.

Latest posts