Greetings from Finland

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonna

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just signed here to find more info about mantids. Looks like I have tons of stuff to read in coming days!

Mantids are still quite rare in Finland, and not much written info. So I'm here looking for tips, breeding and keeping info. At this moment I have some mantids at home and hopefully more species in coming years.

Thank you to addinh me here!

Welcome. 

We may have another member or two from Finland. 

Welcome! Finland is a beautiful country! Very pretty women with great smiles! Lol anyway,i have alot of mantis species an know quite a bit,but mainly the species that I keep or are about to purchase.but I will try to help with questions.more experienced keepers on this forum are very knowledgeable about the mantis all together.anyways welcome!

Hello Jonna and welcome to the forum.
welcome6.gif

For good European sellers if you are looking for more species take a look at BugzUK and Exo Factory Insects (and here). What species of mantids do you currently have at home?

Right now I have chinese flower mantis, and some ooths of P. Paradoxa and H. Coronatus.

Just ordered more from Exo, can't wait and see my new ones :)

Latest posts