Guapoalto049

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the second time I have ordered mantis from guapoalto049, as before the mantids arrived well packaged in good shape, Highly recommended,

Thank You

Jeanie@CEctoS

Received a Mega mantis ooth from Chris and had a huge hatch exactly at 6 weeks. Chris is great. Honest and always helpful when questions arise. I would recommend him highly.

Cheryl

Mantis Connection of Massillon

This guy is a legend! Sent me A+++ mantids that ware simply gigantic for their instar. Awesome packing, great communication, great guy, would assuredly repeat! 

Just got some D. trucata from Chris. They arrived  quickly, well packaged, and healthy. Chris's communication was amazing and super friendly/helpful. And he hooked up okenty of freebies, including some mega mantis nymphs. I'm super pleased with our transaction and I strongly recommend him to any of you considering buying nymphs of one of the amazing species he has for sale. Thanks again, my man!!  :D

I got my Deroplatys truncata from Chris and I couldn't be happier! Great communication and very friendly! I got two freebies from him too, so awesome. I would highly recommend him and I'll be buying from him in the future for sure. A++ ??

I ordered some D. truncata nymphs - they all arrived safely plus extras. Great communication, super helpful advice, fast shipping and great packing. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Just got a big order from Guapoalto! Everything arrived in perfect condition and of course plenty of extras :)  highly HIGHLY recommended. Great guy great prices and very knowledgeable 

Received an order 30 minutes ago.  Everything was packed very well.  Heat pack used even though it may not have been needed.  All 11 nymphs in great shape.  Thank you for A LOT of extras!  Absolutely recommended.

Another great transaction! Happy and well-packed nymphs and great communication. Have recommended before and will absolutely keep recommending. :)

I asked for prices one day then I disappeared due to work unfortunately. I came back and he was very good with me still after I ghosted him. I ordered a few older nymphs which arrived in great condition and packaging. Along with the package came some additional nymphs as freebies! I'm extremely happy with the professionalism in business and quality of his product. I'll be back again for sure... Especially after hearing the other ooth stories. I call dibs! 

Order arrived well packaged and on time. Everything was well communicated and he was happy to answer any questions I had. An overall easy transaction and a seller I hope to buy from in the future. 

got 5 of L2 Deroplatys trucata from guapoalto049.
They arrived in perfect condition,
And they are still healthy.
It is a very interesting species to observe.
thank you :D

Recieved a nice large group of Deroplatys truncata from Chris aka guapoalto049 and all arrived healthy and well the next day! Much to my excitement he sent plenty of extra nymphs, which is always an amazing bonus to see. Highly recommend him if you're looking for mantids at great prices! 

Guapoalto049 Sold me some nymphs a breeding group of truncata and others. Professionally packed, on time, great communication 

David is a pleasure to do business with 

Thank you

sincerely 

Craig 

I just completed my third transaction with Chris, this time purchasing a group of R. megaera. Not only are his prices absurdly reasonable, he also ships quickly and effectively, his communication is great, and he hooks up crazy amounts of freebies. I definitely won’t hesitate to do business with him again in the future, and you shouldn’t either. Thanks, Chris!!