HCARLTON

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Buyer,

I purchased an Elmantis ootheca from hcarlton a few weeks ago. But I asked him questions for a whole week before ordering because I am nervous like that. He answered every question patiently and quickly, too. Overall, he is a great guy to buy from. As of writing this, it is still incubating, but I fear that is most definitely my fault. Fantastic seller.

—D.E.

Just received my Rhombodera basilis. Well packaged with cold pack. Specimen is very alert and hungry... and absolutely flawless. :)

I received two ghost ooths from him less than two months ago and both of them have hatched. He was nice and everything was really straight forward, shipped quickly, and was well packaged. I would/plan to do business with him again. 

This is not my first transaction with him. Great service yet again. From nymphs to adults and ooths, all of my experiences went very well. I've been skeptical about ordering ooths from anyone but I've gotten a huge hatch so that's a major plus. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

I ordered (10) Phyllocrania paradoxa from HCarlton.  I went with express shipping.  From the time I ordered to the time I recieved the mantids it wasn't even 24 hours.  Very impressive.  All 10 are alive and doing well.  Great packing.  I highly recommend.  Thanks!

I bought a mantis and some ooths from Hawken this weekend. He's less than an hour from me so I went to pick the stuff up. Things are in great shape and he has a nice dog that I got to say hi to!!