Hello from Iowa!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome. Barry looks great and very happy! She is definitely going to lay an ooth soon. :D That is awesome that she displayed for you, and always amazing and fun to watch. What I usually do for my Carolina ootheca is put them in the fridge or garage, and mist them every week.

My Carolina mantises usually live to January or February and some even make it to March! Good luck with your mantises and ootheca.

Hello upstairs neighbor!

Barry has been a blast. We have a new terrarium on the way for her. She's really fun to have for a pet. 

I need to get the oothecas (ooths?) placed somewhere soon... I don't want baby mantids all over the place! 

That would be awesome if she lived to January!

Welcome! You can purchase BB Pupae on my website. I try really hard to make sure I am never sold out, so you should be able to purchase them from us at any time! :)  I love Carolinas, they are what got me so intrigued with mantises to begin with, and now look at me! ;)

Welcome! You can purchase BB Pupae on my website. I try really hard to make sure I am never sold out, so you should be able to purchase them from us at any time! :)  I love Carolinas, they are what got me so intrigued with mantises to begin with, and now look at me! ;)
Thank you! I'll check that you! Barry is still doing really well. I even got her a houseplant. ;)

Latest posts