Hello, Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmic Kitten

Reaction score
Hey there, y'all can call me Cos or Cosmic. I'm 38 and live in Virginia. I've been a lover of all animals for a long time now. Grew up riding and caring for horses, cats, dogs, fish, and birds among other things. I also have some experience volunteering at a vet's office (when I was younger). Mantises have been something I've admired for a long time, but only felt ready to jump into more recently (over the last year). So this will be my first year as a keeper of insects and I am loving it so far. I feel like I'm going to be doing this for a good while, they're just so dang cool. I am very shy and anxious, so this is a big step for me to dip my toes into a forum, but I'm hoping it will be a beneficial and overall positive toe dip. Haha. Looking forward to poking around and learning some new things! I don't generally post a ton on social media, but you can see some of my critters on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cosmic_catlady/

Latest posts