Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunarSnows

Reaction score
Hello my name I Candice Khang I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost a year now and he loves mantids just as much as I do, we are also expecting our first baby in July, a little girl, and we currently have an adult female ghost mantis named twig she goes just about everywhere with us, we also have 2 daschund dogs both girls I am fairly new to mantid raising, last year was the first time I ever raised one and she was a Chinese mantis, we raised her to an adult from an nymph I had found her in my back yard late last summer, but she has since been released so all we have now is our one female ghost, I am really glad to be part of this community and getting to know everyone!!

14964081604651081848515.jpg

Heyas and welcome. Beautiful Ghost you have. Love the dark color. Sounds like you have a very busy life now and will be a bit more when the baby comes. The mantis should make a great calming presence when it gets hectic.

Latest posts