Hi Everyone. New here

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220325_170819.jpg

This is Zaouli my baby Ghost mantis
Hes such a sweet heart
Ghosts are my favourite mantids

BABIESSSS! How many do you have? Currently I have two Phyllocrania Paradoxa, one Otomantis Scutigera, one Creobroter Gemmanus, one Popa Scura, one Theroplatys Elegans, one Stagomantis Florendis, anddddd an Omomantis Zebrata that's more pretzel than mantis.

Hi and welcome! Your mantises are precious!
Hi, I've only just seen this message. Sorry for replying so late.
Thank-you! Yes they are adorable and so friendly and cute! I'll post a photo of Hana, my Orchid mantis soon!

BABIESSSS! How many do you have? Currently I have two Phyllocrania Paradoxa, one Otomantis Scutigera, one Creobroter Gemmanus, one Popa Scura, one Theroplatys Elegans, one Stagomantis Florendis, anddddd an Omomantis Zebrata that's more pretzel than mantis.
I've only just seen this message. I didn't get any notifications for done of the lovely messages to me. I feel bad to reply so late. I wasn't being rude.. I didn't see these lovely messages.

I have only 3 Mantids at the moment

1. Sphodromantis linolea
2. Hymenopus coronatus
3. Phyllicrania paradoxa

In the past I've had a female Sphodromantis linoela
A female H.membranacea. A female Creobroter gemmatus and a female Psuedemposa pinnapavonis.

Not a massive collection but I've only been collecting for 4-5 years.
I get upset when they pass, as they don't live long so I go for a good few months not buying any new babies because I can't bear the thought of them living for such short amounts of time.
I do plan to add more beautiful mantids to my current collection.
I just adore them! They are one of my favourite creatures 😍

Last edited:
I have a collection of 12 Tarantulas, 2 Scorpions, Madagascar hissers, 4 Cats, 3 Snakes, and a Whites tree frog as well as my Mantids