How often should they molt?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, it would be a good joke, but honestly I was just perplexed. Honestly, I was worried that their increased growth rate was shortening their life spans.

I ordered them from Mantis Place as "Blue Flash"

And I'm sorry about the picture quality. Hopefully soon I can take some clearer pictures

Wondering how your Blue flashes are. Mine just had her second molt. She is about two inches now and will eat about 4 blue bottles a day. Here is a picture of her.

blueflash.jpg

She is beautiful!! Sadly I ended up with 3 males out of 3. Sadness. But they are happy (except for a recent upset tummy in cup 2) and now sitting at L7. I have two beautiful bright green ones and one which decided to be different and went with more of a yellowish brown hue. My boyfriend did bring up a great point to me the other day and reminded me that I posted pictures of my set ups when I first got them.

The link to my first post on their second day with me (to prove I didn't mess up the date)

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24504&st=0

And pictures of my journal

3grya.jpg

And my mantids as they are now

dQeMA.jpg

Latest posts