I Figured this Would Happen With my Package... HELP!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis Man13

Reaction score
So I did priority mail during coronavirus season even though it told me there might be delays. I should have done overnight. Call me a fool for doing this if you want lol. So it says in transit arriving late. Have any of you had this problem ever or in coronavirus season? What is your experience with how long it took to come after seeing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
87B7A334-024B-4009-B465-78E728BC9362.jpeg

As long as the mantis is packed well and is not about to molt, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Delays happen all the time, especially shipping with USPS. 

- MantisGirl13 

Haven't sent any mantids but sent out a few other animals, everything seems good so far. There will be delays all the time-corona or no corona.

Welp worst news has happened. Post office called me its in kansas city, missouri then has to travel to st louis then to illinois and that will probably take 2-3 days more, which would make it a total of 9 days without food for my poor little mantis :( . Might as well get the burial place ready...

It still has a chance, don't give up on it yet! If it's still alive when it reaches you, make sure to give it lots of TLC and have honey and water ready. 

- MantisGirl13 

I can’t believe it!!!! It survived for 7 days shipping! The mantis came healthy and did not have a flat abdomen, although it was thirsty and hungry and I sprayed water next to it and it drank! Also, I went to the pet store and got fruit flies and it feasted on 6 fruit flies! I’m so happy! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts