Idolo eating a banana

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giesle

Reaction score
This idea came to me after seeing Precarious's video of his Idolos eating a banana. I had the whole setup the way I wanted, with the position of the bananas and the lighting, and of course everything changed when I put her on the setup and she went where she wanted, so I will try for better results another day.

i-6xnGk5c.jpg

i-LQJPFWR.jpg

Oh the sweetness! I imagine that idolo would say.

So cute!

Yet another sign the aliens are learning our ways so they will be able to better blend in before the world take over.

Did she really rip off a piece or did you hand it to her? I imagine she stuck her head down and lapped up some more juice off the top after finishing the lil snack?

Did she really rip off a piece or did you hand it to her? I imagine she stuck her head down and lapped up some more juice off the top after finishing the lil snack?
I handed her a piece. The first one took a bit for her to accept, but after that she tore into any piece I gave her.

I can imagine the effort it took to set this shoot up. Nicely done! I've never given banana to my mantids. I'll try a bit with Tiffany tonight.

This idea came to me after seeing Precarious's video of his Idolos eating a banana. I had the whole setup the way I wanted, with the position of the bananas and the lighting, and of course everything changed when I put her on the setup and she went where she wanted, so I will try for better results another day.
i-6xnGk5c.jpg
i-LQJPFWR.jpg
beautiful shot and beautiful mantis :)