Jaywo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayingMantis

Reaction score
I purchased 2 gongy ooths and I'm very happy with the transaction! Excellent communication, fast shipping, great packing. I even see eyeballs inside so that's really cool. Highly recommended! 👍

Update: ooth #1 hatched lots of babies, and the 2nd one is due anytime soon, since I see eyeballs when I candle the ooth!

Update 2: ooth #2 hatched lots of babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a gongy ooth from @Jaywo not too long ago and today I found about twenty little nymphs! I am so excited.

I've done business with Jaywo for a while, and I am impressed. She works to please her customers, and is very fair, if not cheap in her prices. Her packaging is great and anyone could tell she genuinely cares about your experience and the mantids and ooths she sends. She responds quickly, and is always happy to give advice. 11/10 stars

Thanks Jaywo!

- MantisGirl13

Yesterday I received eight little thistle nymphs from @Jaywo. They were all healthy and perky, and she sent an extra! She also sent a male spiny for my female. As always, nothing but good things to say about our transactions.

- MantisGirl13

All came alive, and despite the delay(bad weather near my area, and a massive storm up north), all came alive and healthy! Would definitely plan on doing business again!

Purchased an ooth from Jaywo. Ooth hatched out lots of ghost nymphs very quickly! Jaywo is a great breeder. Ooth was carefully packed. Answered all my questions. I am completely satisfied and hoping to purchase from Jaywo again! 

Just did a trade with Jenny! 5/5 stars!! Highly recommended! Friendly, reliable, and quick shipper! 2 thumbs way up! 

Worked out a trade and I couldn't be more pleased. Beautiful specimens. Great communication, fast shipping, great packaging. A++

Purchased two more ghost ooths from jaywo. One hatched yesterday...lots of lovely nymphs! Jaywo is a great breeder. Great communication, packs the ooths carefully. Reliable hatching. Couldnt be happier!