just a note about shipping materials!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey all,

so for anyone who has received stuff from me in the mail, please note a few things

1: I like to recycle, so I retain newspapers and other packing materials from others to use when I ship. I do not receive a newspaper at my place

2: I do not like uline's political views. I am left-wing AF and wish there was a uline type company run by left-wingers

so in sum, the materials I use for packing do not reflect my personal, political, religious, ethical, or moral views, positions, opinions, leanings, persuasions, or endorsements. I got some christian newspaper from someone and am using it to wrap heat packs because it's what I have. I am not christian and if anyone would rather receive packaging that is more neutral, please let me know. I am not sure how big a deal any of this is but there were a few pages with transphobic content in the packaging I have and I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea! I am a gender-affirming individual!

Latest posts