KevinsWither

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GayJerk

Reaction score
Purchased a double shield mantis from KevinsWither, packaging was very well done and mantis arrived safely and in good condition. Replies quickly, and is very professional and kind at what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone! :)

Purchased a newly hatched L1 orchid from KevinsWither. Pleasant to work with, I was searching for an orchid and he contacted me to let me know he had an ootheca that would hatch soon. He later notified me when it hatched, and I couldn't be happier to snag one! The nymph arrived safely, seems healthy and ate one or two fruit flies after arrival. I would buy from again. :)

I got a pandinus imperator from Kevin a few days ago. Package came very well packed and the little scorpion was well and unharmed. Kevin was very responsive and let me know when it  was shipped. The little thing even molted last night! I would do business with Kevin again. A++

did a trade with kevin and got my end this past weekend. it took a while for him to send stuff my way but things came well-packed and happy so i can't really complain :)

Ordered an adult female D. truncata from KevinsWither, and the experience was just great! He was very responsive, even when I was communicating with him after the purchase. Very kind and answered all of my questions. The mantis herself arrived alive and healthy, despite colder weather and being shipped in Priority. Fantastic seller, highly recommend!

Ordered a phyllocrania paradoxa ooth from Kevin. Received tracking information almost immediately and the ooth arrived nicely packaged a few days later. Won't hesitate to work with him again. 

Purchased a Ghost ooth, packed and shipped well. He was responsive before and after purchase. I would definitely work with him again!

I also bought a ghost ooth from Kevin.  Great communication, great packaging. Would definitely buy from him again!

I just bought a double shield nymph from @KevinsWither. I explained that the weather here was very cold, and he told me he had no heat packs but he has insulation, which he could use. I stupidly took the risk, and he sent the package. I recieved the mantis today, and when I opened the box, the first thing I noticed was that there was no insulation, only a crumpled up paper. The mantis looked dead and was crumpled up on the ground. I picked it up, hoping to revive it, and warmed it up in my hand. After a few minutes, the little guy was perky and fine, but still a bit slow. He seems to be doing fine now, but I had a scare and I won't be ordering in winter anymore if the seller doesn't have a heat pack. Kevin was very responsive and easy to work with, I just didn't quite like his packing. I'd give him 3 1/2 stars. 

- MantisGirl13