kllinke

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundspawn

Reaction score
Ordered ooth, arrived really fast, great packaging and care was obviously taken down to every detail. Included some instructions and we have been chatting since. 10/10, very happy.

I ordered an ootheca. Not only did it arrive nicely packaged, but Kllinke was more than willing to answer any questions I had on the species. You can tell she really cares about her mantises.

Edit: Since the big question most people have when reading about ootheca purchases, is did it hatch? So, I wanted to add on here that the ootheca did indeed hatch, and I am now happily being swarmed with little nymphs.

I would definitely give Kllinke two thumbs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Positive!

I bought a Miomantis binotata ootheca from Kllinke and everything has went great. Great packaging, great communication, and prompt shipping. Ootheca arrived and looks good I'll update here in a couple weeks and post how it goes when they emerge.

Thanks again,

Keith B

Received miomantis nymphs from her.. everything was perfect.. excellent service .. and packaging... I would highly recommend..

Thank you

Received some mantids from kllinke and was very impressed with the care she put into packing. No DOA and she threw in a few extras. Wouldn't hesitate to do another deal in the future.

I'm very happy with the trade!! Outstanding packing job. They came very fast and on time. All of them look very happy and healthy! They could have survived in that box for couple of weeks. Very recommended and will buy/trade again.Thank you!!

Cheers

Mikhail

Delivery was right on time. The nymphs I ordered were all healthy and active, as were the Budwings and African twigs I got as a "gift with purchase". They were all securely packaged for the trip in individual cups, and they were each packed a lunch for their journey :) The box was well insulated, with a heat pack included at no extra charge. I'd definitely give an A+++++!

Just received 5 very healty ghost nymphs from Kllinke...The packing was amazing. Even with being a day late they still arrived warm...I highly recommend Karrie for buying mantis cause you know they will come heathy, warm and happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded some chaeta for a ghost ooth and it hatched a few days ago, nymphs look strong and good. Will do business again soon

Bobericc I am so happy to hear the ooth hatched. I have had 2 more hatch in the last couple days and the females are still steadily laying.

chaetas are doing well I look forward to doing business with you again as well.

Melophile, I am so glad she arrived safe and sound!

Bought some Gongys from klinke on eBay actually. I got them at a great deal; they were shipped quickly and extremely well packaged; Karrie provided me with tons of freely given and helpful aftercare tips; and I got TONS of freebies. Highly recommended and I can't wait for karrie to list some new cool species for sale!

Thank you jseng I apreciate the positive feedback!

I am so glad you are happy with them. If you need anything shoot me a message.

Had such a great first experience buying mantids from Karrie that I bid on and was fortunate to win a Gongy ooth, Thistle ooth, and some Double Shield nymphs from her. Just as before, her communication was fantastic, shipping fast, packaging solid, bugs healthy, and freebies numerous (seriously, I paid for 5 nymphs and got TWELVE)! I normally don't like to buy mantids off eBay, but Karrie is notable exception that I am happy to make--thanks!

Just got my  Double Shields...plus ; )  I was almost out of keeping mantis and i saw these offered ...one of my fav species. Shipped fast...packed great.. ( its winter here ) All alive...look fwd to doing business again... grazie  ; )