let's start a thread of mundane occurrences!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am haunted by dreams of the job I retired from 8 years ago. Making and flying airplanes (I helped, but am not an engineer or a pilot). Fantastical jetliners in dream-shape and form, none of which could ever really fly. Over and over and over. Therapy is not an option. Lol

Last edited:
I am haunted by dreams of the job I retired from 8 years ago. Making and flying airplanes (I helped, but am not an engineer or a pilot). Fantastical jetliners in dream-shape and form, none of which could ever really fly. Over and over and over. Therapy is not an option. Lol
Hmm, is there anyway you could perhaps find a similar job that would date that desire?

Same here, only mine are model planes. Occasionally they do fly.

I spent the morning 'adulting'. Among other things, I got my annual flu shot and my bivalent COVID-19 booster. This marks my 5th covid jab. A total of two covid vaccinations and three covid boosters.

Last edited: